We have highly skilled and effective personnel who enable us provide appropriate, cost effective Services.
Web Based Applications
We create accurate and effective channel of Information dissemination via the web to remote users. We have developed several e-commerce packages on SQL platform for leading financial institutions and industries in Nigeria.
Our design skills are second to none in the area of website development and our web hosting modules are affordable with maximum returns for small and medium businesses and Institutions alike.
Our installation engineers have an extensive range of experience, which includes:
- Extensive knowledge on computer products & network devices
- Cabling infrastructure skills
- Programming and commissioning skills adopted from best working practices within the industry
- Local area and wide area networking expertise
- Experience with converged products and services including Voice over IP, wireless LAN and fibre optic
From start to finish, we connect people over stable and lasting group communication via the simple Local Area Networks (LANs), to the complex Wide Area Networks (WANs) / Wireless or Radio – based Networks (WLANs) and the more complex Direct Satellite Connectivity (VSAT). Our network department is sufficiently armed to meet various Computer Information Network needs.
We deliver a portfolio of networking solutions that support complex scale, security and performance of mission-critical information over network.
Our wealth of expertise and experience is highly displayed in accurate network planning, network structuring, expansion possibilities and upgradeability. We create, control and manage client oriented solutions on a peer-to-peer or server based networks.
Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is not connected by cables of any kind. As wireless communication technology is becoming more and more popular, people expect to be able to use their network terminals anywhere and anytime. Examples of such terminals are PDAs and laptops. Users wish to move around while maintaining connectivity to the network (i.e., Internet), and wireless networks provide them with this opportunity.
Wireless connectivity to the network gives users the freedom of movement they desire. Most wireless networks today require an underlying architecture of fixed-position routers, and are therefore dependent on existing infrastructure. Typically, the mobile nodes in such networks communicate directly with access points (APs), which in turn route the traffic to the corresponding nodes.
Today, another type of wireless network is emerging, namely ad hoc wireless networks. These networks consist of mobile nodes and networks which themselves create the underlying architecture for communication. Because of this, no fixed-position routers are needed.
The latest trend in networking is the use of wireless links; Wi-Fi, GSM and Bluetooth have gained enormous popularity. The future lies in wireless communication. Although wireless networks have been deployed for quite some time, the wireless link does not allow for full mobility; current wireless networks typically depend on centralized control in the form of access points. This limitation restricts full mobility since wireless networks are dependent on infrastructure.
Fibre Optic Network
Optical fiber can be used as a medium for telecommunication and computer networking because it is flexible and can be bundled as cables. It is especially advantageous for long-distance communications; because light propagates through the fiber with little attenuation compared to electrical cables. These involve the transmission of voice, data, or video over distances of less than a meter to hundreds of kilometers, using one of a few standard fiber designs in one of several cable designs.
Optical fiber is also used extensively for transmission of data. Multinational firms need secure reliable systems to transfer data and financial information between buildings to the desktop terminals or computers and to transfer data around the world. Cable television companies also use fiber for delivery of digital video and data services.
The high bandwidth provided by fiber makes it the perfect choice for transmitting broadband signals, such as high-definition television (HDTV) telecasts. Another important application for optical fiber is the biomedical industry. Fiber-optic systems are used in most modern telemedicine devices for transmission of digital diagnostic images. Other applications for optical fiber include space, military, automotive, and the industrial sectors.
Electronic Security Systems
- CLOSED CIRCUIT MONITORING SYSTEM
CCTV is a collection of video cameras used for video surveillance. This enables an individual to watch a remote area or many areas simultaneously from a central location. The system can be used for the surveillance in both Privates and Publics places.
We provide high definition CCTV solutions (HDCCTV). Through the application of High Definition (HD) Video technologies, our focus is to provide video surveillance systems that transcend the capabilities of today’s CCTV products.
The system comprises of the following:
- Camera, lens and power supply.
- Recording device, PC digital video recorder.
- Camera: A unit containing an imaging device producing a video signal from an optical image.
The primary function of a CCTV camera is to convert light into a video signal; all CCTV cameras require an optical lens to focus the light onto an image sensor located directly behind the lens inside the CCTV camera. The lists of CCTV cameras that we supply are:
- IP Cameras
- Wireless Cameras
- Speed Dome Cameras.
- Bullet Cameras
- Covert Cameras
PTZ IP based camera with Power over Ethernet (POE) function.
- Recording device: This comprises of Network Video Recorders (NVR) and Digital Video Recorders (DVR). It has both Audio and Video Functions, and can performed the following function simultaneously:
- Video Search
Benefits of CCTV Systems The followings are the list of advantages in using CCTV Cameras:
- Monitoring solutions will curb terrorism and other crime acts
- Protecting employee and clients
- Keep records and track activities in your organization
- Eliminate potential traffic accident by reporting road hazards on time
- Guarantees both occupant and visitor’s safety in your organization
- Enhances health emergency services within the environment
With the new advance technology you can view the real time video of the cameras Installed in your office and home on your Laptop, IPhones, Android Phones or any Smart Phone Devices anywhere you are in the world provided you have internet service at both end.
Closed circuit television (CCTV) systems are highly dependable surveillance system in checking or monitoring movement around a specified area.
Fire Alarm System
An automatic fire alarm system is designed to detect the unwanted presence of fire by monitoring environmental changes associated with combustion. In general, a fire alarm system is either classified as automatic, manually activated, or both. Automatic fire alarm systems can be used to notify people to evacuate in the event of a fire or other emergency, to summon emergency services, and to prepare the structure and associated systems to control the spread of fire and smoke.
Burglar and Intrusion Alarm System
A burglar alarm is a system designed to detect intrusion – unauthorized entry – into a building or area. They are also called security alarms, security systems, alarm systems, intrusion detection systems, perimeter detection systems, and similar terms.
Burglar alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military properties for protection against burglary (theft) or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders. Car alarms likewise protect vehicles and their contents. Prisons also use security systems for control of inmates.
This system integrates detection, recognition and reaction sub-systems.
The detection of threat is accomplished by the strategic location of Active/Passive Infra-Red detectors, Magnetic Contacts, Window/Door Vibration detectors, Emergency Panic Buttons, Pressure Mats, Glass breaks.
This is essentially through the control panel, which is the basic brain of the system, as it contains all the basic functions that enable arming and disarming, shunting, code changing mode alternations, etc.
The siren triggers off and creates excessive noise to scare away the intruder and alert the Staff, Residents, Guards and Police to an attempted break-in and has the ability to transmit alarm over telephone lines to persons’ location of choice.
Access Control System
Access control is exerting control over who can interact with a resource. Often but not always, this involves an authority, who does the controlling. The resource can be a given building, group of buildings, or computer-based information system. An access control point, which can be a door, turnstile, parking gate, elevator, or other physical barrier where granting access can be electronically controlled. An electronic access control door can contain several elements which is activated when a code or card is inserted into the reader (which reads the information encoded on the card) to deny or allow entry.
At its most basic there is a stand-alone electric lock. The lock is unlocked by an operator with a switch. To automate this, operator intervention is replaced by a reader.
A PIN on an ATM system at a bank is another means of access control. The possession of access control is of prime importance when persons seek to secure important, confidential, or sensitive information and equipment
Access control systems provide the essential services of identification and authentication (I&A), authorization, and accountability
- Identification and Authentication allow authorized users access whilst restricting access to others, and protecting against unwanted visitors.
- Authorization determines what a subject can do and where the subject has access to.
Accountability identifies what a subject does. Its monitor the movement of the subject.
- Track and deter access throughout your organization
- Provide auditing and time and attendance features
- Restrict access to sensitive areas
- Provide a safer working environment
- Avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves
Remotely administer and control access to even thousands of facilities through one interface
Single Secured Platform Solutions
We are confident that all prospective clients will be pleased to use our products and services in all the areas identified. Shokol Computer Network Limited is committed to contributing to the future of her clients by delivering the very best.
Time Attendance Clocking
The time attendance Clocking is a device that allows you to monitor the movement of your staff. Time attendance will allow your staff to experience more independence by reporting their whereabouts.
Electric Power Fence
This is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter intruders from crossing over the fence. The voltage of the shock may have effects ranging from uncomfortable, to painful or even lethal. Concertina wire and Barb Wire Installation.
Power Backup System
A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling, are
A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling, are dependent on the design of the specific device or circuitry.
A power inverter can be entirely electronic or may be a combination of mechanical effects (such as a rotary apparatus) and electronic circuitry. Static inverters do not use moving parts in the conversion process.
Typical applications for power inverters include:
- Portable consumer devices that allow the user to connect a battery, or set of batteries, to the device to produce AC power to run various electrical items such as lights, televisions, kitchen appliances, and power tools.
- Use in power generation systems such as electric utility companies or solar generating systems to convert DC power to AC power.
- Use within any larger electronic system where engineering need exists for deriving an AC source from a DC source.
We provide a wide range of Inverter-based System (PBSs) 1kva – 50kva, and Solar Power Backup Systems (SBSs).
We analyzed the load requirement (power rating), Battery requirement (Deep Cycle Battery), evaluate the cabling & switch gear requirements, and estimate the installation time.
The Complete Solution
- Extensive experience
- Efficiency and reliability
- Cost minimization
- Profit maximization
- Timely responses
- Customer Care
Related Work Experience / Projects Executed:
- Augustine University – 10kva Inverter
- WQ Drycleaners (All branches throughout Lagos) – 10kva, 5kva, 3,5kva ,1.5kv – 3.5kw Solar Installation
- Shopcity Supermarket – 6kva Inverter, 32 channel Surveillance Camera
- Capital Dreams picture – 5-door Access Control
- Swift Rentals Cars – 8-door Access Control
- Info Price Nig Ltd – 5-door Access Control
- FoodCity Eatery – 6kva Inverter, 16 channel Surveillance camera
- Drainducks Ltd – Computer Supply and Repairs, 20kva Inverter Installation
- Berkeley And Coupla – Doors Automation systems, Swing gate, Electric gate & Fence
- Peacegate Aviation Services Group – 100kva AVR Installation, Computer installations and Networking
- Consolidated Media Ltd – 60 KVA, 40 KVA, 20 KVA, 6 KVA
- Save Our Soul NGO – 4-door Access Control
- Printserve Limited – 160 KVA, 120KVA, 30 KVA Ups & AVR Installations
- Patrick School Of speech and Language – 32 channel CCTV Remote view
- Ys International Company Ltd – 32 Channel CCTV Remove view/li>
- Comfax / Lagos Television – 200 KVA, 40 KVA, 3 KVA UPS AND AVR INSTALLATION
- Gateway Radio – 60 KVA UPS Installations
- NDIC – 10 KVA, 15 KVA Ups And AVR Installations
- Minaj Group – 40 KVA, 30 KVA, 20 KVA, 15 KVA, 10 KVA, 8 KVA UPS & AVR Installations
- PrintOption Ltd – 6 KVA UPS, 20 KVA AVR
- Channels Television – 20 KVA, 15 KVA, 6 KVA, 3 KVA Ups Installations
- HiTV-150KVA – 100KVA, 60KVA, 40KVA UPS & AVR Installations
- Excelsior Print – 6KVA, 10KVA, 100KVA, 150KVA UPS Installations